Can somebody explain to me why a man messaging men on here begging for gay sex is running around calling people gay?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
lil-duval-popcorn.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My question is, which mod approved the name change request and what was their reaction when the saw the new name?:deadrose:

I see you sneak dapping in here. You got a thread stickied where you made a love ballad to a man pretending to be a woman on here. I'd be easy if I was you, breh.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I see you sneak dapping in here. You got a thread stickied where you made a love ballad to a man pretending to be a woman on here. I'd be easy if I was you, breh.
Houston confirmed she was a woman. I think you have bigger problems than worrying about me my nikka. I'm not dissing you at all. I just wanna know wtf is going on in here.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Meanwhile you got @BillyOceansBussyDestroyer outchea running round the coli telling people he destroys your bussy. Which situation do you think is more favorable?

You gay, breh. It's okay. That shyt is become more acceptable round these parts. Nobody bothered you making love ballads to men.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm convinced @Billy Ocean Is a lonely incel with no girl, no baby mama, no kids, no wife. This looser spends all day and night on here, he's either a bot, an employed person by this site to post fukkery keeping users engaged, or a lonely incel like I said :mjlol:

Ok, cac.