Can some young person please explain what the fukk is happening in these vidoes?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
full

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I don't really fukk with tiktok but the shyt be out there. And it's random so you have no idea what to expect.

When I first got on I kept seeing lives of people playing scratch offs :what: They weren't even using a coin. They had this special scratcher to do it all clean like a sociopath :mjtf:Who the hell meticulously reveals they lost $5?

wallstreetbets is full of people who share they loss thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I'd love to see Gen Z's mental , emotional coping skills when the undisputed uppercut that is growing older in life as a grown ass parent, employee or employer connects with this built in continue Y/N? disassociation of actual factual life when it punches them in the face. I understand that society is not stagnant but universal truths about human life cannot be reasoned away with technology or delusion. If I was rich rich,I'd invest in facilities that deal with the inescapable tsunami of depressed, addicted and miserable Gen Z's in their late 30s, early 40s., someone is going to eat of these kids something serious when the hammer drops .

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Didn't this trend start in South Korea? Where you have pretty young girls eating food and making weird noises?

Whatever shyt happens in east Asia always ends up here.

You're going to see incels marrying their pillows and anime characters eventually. I can see the US congress arguing to legalize marriage with virtual characters.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to see Gen Z's mental , emotional coping skills when the undisputed uppercut that is growing older in life as a grown ass parent, employee or employer connects with this built in continue Y/N? disassociation of actual factual life when it punches them in the face. I understand that society is not stagnant but universal truths about human life cannot be reasoned away with technology or delusion. If I was rich rich,I'd invest in facilities that deal with the inescapable tsunami of depressed, addicted and miserable Gen Z's in their late 30s, early 40s., someone is going to eat of these kids something serious when the hammer drops .

You don't have to wait, you can see it now. A decent chunk of career streamers freely admit they have mental issues and quite a few have admitted they go to psychiatrists or therapists.

Some (like Mizkif) have even talked about checking into mental health facilities. And he said it's more common in that industry than most people realize.

That's why I chuckle when people say "well, old heads thought we were weird too"....this is not remotely in the same ball park. Gen Z doesn't even think this shyt is normal. You can't stream 24/7 and act like an NPC and do all this other weird internet shyt without it adversely affecting your mind.

Fred.