Can one of y'all tell me why this MAGA c00n I Really Mean It is sending men pics in his underwear?

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
😂 OP why you pushing this so hard. Were y'all beefing in another thread or something, why did this get upped?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
😂 OP why you pushing this so hard. Were y'all beefing in another thread or something, why did this get upped?

Just don't understand why @I Really Mean It thought this was cool. I called him a cac because he posts like one and he decides to prove he's Black by posting nude pics? :what:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Billy Ocean

Dog you ran and created a thread to post a pic of a man in his undies that you saved...

:dame:

Do you not see how weird and gay that is?

:mjlol:

The Self Ether he continues to do to himself is hilarious...

:deadmanny:
The fact that he keeps reposting the pic makes this backfired thread even funnier. Thanks for the laughs, friends.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The fact that he keeps reposting the pic makes this backfired thread even funnier. Thanks for the laughs, friends.

I sonned this p*ssy over 5 years ago and shyt still hurting him :dead: :dead: :dead:

You need your jaw broken for using the God MC as your avi, fakkit.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A shameless dnc shill is also a homosexual surprise surprise.
At first I couldn’t understand how a grown ass Black man could be a shill of any political party. But the OP exposing himself as gay, it now makes sense why he is DNC shill. It’s so demonic, friends.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
At first I couldn’t understand how a grown ass Black man could be a shill of any political party. But the OP exposing himself as gay, it now makes sense why he is DNC shill. It’s so demonic, friends.

Watch your mouth.

And be careful which posters you choose to dikkride in here just because I hurt your feelings. You in here dapping up cacs who pretending to be Black.

Ain't that right @Wallychamp, @Dre God? @Da King? :sas1:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I knew @I Really Mean It was a c00n and a loser weirdo but come on, man....

qGgGbrz.jpg

fukk is this??? :scust:

Ayooo...