Can one of y'all tell me why this MAGA c00n I Really Mean It is sending men pics in his underwear?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Like i said, we don't even have to say shyt, let this bizarro world dude expose himself....

8 am in the morning though fam? you're thumbing through your hard drive at half naked dudes in their draws? okay. :mjlol:

Bro, you a c00n. Plus a diehard snitch. I swear on God I fukking woulda offed myself years ag if I realized I was some dirtfaced bytch nikka like you, for the good of the Black community. Trust me when I say that.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Bro, you a c00n. Plus a diehard snitch. I swear on God I fukking woulda offed myself years ag if I realized I was some dirtfaced bytch nikka like you, for the good of the Black community. Trust me when I say that.
:russ: what's any of this 3rd grade level bullshyt have to do with the fact that YOU have posted a half naked man in the same thread 4 times now

is this you trying to divert attention from you being exposed as an online STALKER of nicole the other day?! oh don't think this shyt will make us forget ole bytch ass nikka :umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This entire bizarro world thread is a deflection from that post the other day where @Billy Ocean got exposed LYING about inboxing Nicole, and deflecting about his stalkerish behavior toward her

He's been begging to meet with this woman offline for years so he can get close to her, he's now running with some lie that she's a tranny in hopes that she'll bite

Look for yourselves
tenor.gif

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Breh chill with the lies and deflections and address why you keep sending her your address?

34171.jpg

:sas1::sas2:

That date is right there in the screenshot.

He’s trying to lie about dm’ing me back in May - let me find the thread that precipitated the dm- bc he sent the dm soon thereafter. (and why am I typing on the coli like I’m actually writing a legal brief or summary with the legalese- work mode)
:dwillhuh::mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Didnt OP post a shirtless thirst trap pic on here like a gay thot too?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ: what's any of this 3rd grade level bullshyt have to do with the fact that YOU have posted a half naked man in the same thread 4 times now

is this you trying to divert attention from you being exposed as an online STALKER of nicole the other day?! oh don't think this shyt will make us forget ole bytch ass nikka :umad:

This entire bizarro world thread is a deflection from that post the other day where @Billy Ocean got exposed LYING about inboxing Nicole, and deflecting about his stalkerish behavior toward her

He's been begging to meet with this woman offline for years so he can get close to her, he's now running with some lie that she's a tranny in hopes that she'll bite

Look for yourselves
tenor.gif

Didn't read none of that bullshyt, c00n :russell:

At the end of the day you just a nikka defending a nikka who's going around sending men pics of him in his underwear.