can nikkas use the abductor machine

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have no idea why they even created that machine other than to get the :shaq: Look.
Just do squats to evenly develop your hamstring and quads.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Love using that machine and staring at passing brehette's :shaq:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
adductor.jpg

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I see a bad chick using it I ask them how many sets they have so I can go next, then I feign ignorance on how to use it to start a conversation with them, most people think men shouldn't be using it but its good for strengthening the groin because I used to feel the strain in that area when I was doing squats and lunges.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I believe this machine helps your stroke (sex game) tremendously

Lol, I would use this on leg day just because it was there and I figured why not. It never really crossed my mind that it was more for females until a dude I knew from high school came up to me whle i was using it and laughing said "Yo.. i see you trying to get that dikk game up huh?"

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I see a bad chick using it I ask them how many sets they have so I can go next, then I feign ignorance on how to use it to start a conversation with them, most people think men shouldn't be using it but its good for strengthening the groin because I used to feel the strain in that area when I was doing squats and lunges.

You need to be careful breh. There was this one trainer at my gym who I saw talking to a little Asian girl on one of these once. He had like a 15-20 min convo. Fired now.