can nikkas use the abductor machine

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
you gotta be a real nikka to use that machine.

It's usually the machine where the semi-lazy females go so they can get on facebook/twitter while exercising and they stay on thre for like 15 mins
:smugdraper:

but seriously tho, if u use that machine and take it seriously and set a good amount of resistance and work hard at it, you feel that aching in you legs for like 3 days, no joke. imo, that right there means it's doing something

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i use both the abductor and the adductor :yeshrug:
suits my goals and i'm :flabbynsick: status so i'm not trying to impress anyone

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:smugdraper:

but seriously tho, if u use that machine and take it seriously and set a good amount of resistance and work hard at it, you feel that aching in you legs for like 3 days, no joke. imo, that right there means it's doing something
And working ya thighs being such a large muscle area increases testosterone

:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
From time to time. Abduction helps with my positioning at the bottom of a squat. Adduction helps prevent groin pulls and helped me rehab earlier in the year.

Exactly. It helps open the hips up when you're breaking parallel. Pause or whatever applicable

Side squats are a fair alternative for those who can't get out of their own heads and do it

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah I use it. I rarely see guys at my gym use it too, but I'm not caring what the next man thinks about my workouts. You can tell it's a machine for mostly females tho, cuz me and all the other guys I see using it are doing the max weight:mjlol:

But I really do feel it in my hips and thighs afterwards. Just go slow with the reps.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
you gotta be a real nikka to use that machine.

It's usually the machine where the semi-lazy females go so they can get on facebook/twitter while exercising and they stay on thre for like 15 mins
soooo true lmfao :banderas: