Can it be said that Timbaland is mainly responsible for the decline of good music?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Timbaland is the most overrated hip-hop producer ever. Not even top 25 status. His beats age worse than Swizz Beats/early Neptunes :gag:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Timbaland helped put the sound out there but his music was actually quality. That nelly furtado album Loose is one of my favorites. :manny: the black eyed peas hurt the radio alot though

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
if you listen to radios outside of hip hop stations..

you would know that the whole music genre shifted to that dance ish..

it started with a few joints and ended with all popular genres minus country becoming a form of dance.

but even kanye "work it", flo rida.. pitbull.. i blame them as much/more then i blame timbo

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is flo-rida not mentioned in this thread? Those ppl that u mentioned with timbaland were pop artist. Flo-rida was pushed in 06-07 as a street rapper with Poe boy. Then he blew up with get low and everyone in hip hop has been copying since.

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Teenyboppers, but moreso those who specifically only put out music for them are to blame for the decline of good music.

Meta4tony

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the internet is to blame cds aint sellin like that so artist gotta get them euros, i cant blame flo rida he didnt want to end up like brisco