Can I still weight lift if I can't do push-ups?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:trash:

I couldn't do 2 full push up without failure, couldn't even lift myself up on a pull up bad and could barely do 2 dips. In the space of a 1/2 months using just protein shake I could do 4x10 pull ups and 4x12 dips respectively

The only way you're gonna build muscles in other areas which help you achieve full reps is by lifting like a mad man.
:what:Are yall stupid same muthafukkas benching 315,but if you hanging off a cliff you wouldnt be able to pull ya self up because you cant pull ya own bodyweight up:mjlol:

Keep knocking calisthenics tho:beli:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are yall stupid same muthafukkas benching 315,but if you hanging off a cliff you wouldnt be able to pull ya self up because you cant pull ya own bodyweight up:mjlol:

Keep knocking calisthenics tho:beli:

:what:didn't even read my post in a rush to reply with silly insults. Nobody is knocking calisthenics, just forget it lol. You hard headed

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
:trash:

I couldn't do 2 full push up without failure, couldn't even lift myself up on a pull up bad and could barely do 2 dips. In the space of a 1/2 months using just protein shake I could do 4x10 pull ups and 4x12 dips respectively

The only way you're gonna build muscles in other areas which help you achieve full reps is by lifting like a mad man.

So what regiment were you on if you don't mind me asking?:leostare:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what regiment were you on if you don't mind me asking?:leostare:

Pretty much followed the ground rules. Compound lifts, high protein diet white meat no dairy oats with water protein shake with water,1-2 rest days, no cardio. Was taking 6-9 scoops a day of shake... bf% went from 16 to 13ish. My body reacted well to the protein shake apart from bubble guts from excessive shakes

This was late summer. Since I just been maintaining without the shake, kept my strength gains and I've cut. I will be back on the shake soon, but I like the natty wave. It's cheaper and you're building raw muscle