Can I manipulate this into a free S22 Ultra?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Samsung sent me this email after I never got my s20 ultra from UPS.
We here at Samsung take your experience seriously. Samsung remains committed to providing the best customer service possible and would like to extend our deepest apologies for any inconvenience to you throughout the process.
UPS have approved a claim for your device. The Exchange and Refund Department will contact you to discuss an accommodation. They will request that you confirm your mailing address and if needed, upload the bill of sale in PDF form. Again, our deepest apologies for any inconvenience to you throughout the process

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Damn. And didn't they give us a bomb back in 2017? shyt, they deserve my consumerism since I'm still with em

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Samsung sent me this email after I never got my s20 ultra from UPS.

How long ago did the phone not showing up happen?

I'd say you're probably not getting a S22 out of this. Their offers are probably going to be cash value of the missing product, a S21 Ultra, or a S22 Ultra at whatever cost is less the value of the missing product. Chances on getting a S22 is slim, unless you manage to talk to someone who's cool with sliding you a standard S22, and calling it a day.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How long ago did the phone not showing up happen?

I'd say you're probably not getting a S22 out of this. Their offers are probably going to be cash value of the missing product, a S21 Ultra, or a S22 Ultra at whatever cost is less the value of the missing product. Chances on getting a S22 is slim, unless you manage to talk to someone who's cool with sliding you a standard S22, and calling it a day.
They sent it back in November..I called two days ago to ask why my phone never got to me. The ups tracking number goes to error and doesn't have a result..when I talked to the rep, I slickly suggested "Did the UPS pocket my phone? It never got to me. I get deliveries every other day" shyt, the LeBrons just arrived today. They definitely responded fast when it was their fault it was lost though....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just got the email...
A replacement unit has been shipped to you SM-G991UZIATMB, . Using the following tracking number, you can track the status of the shipment by visiting the shipping carrier website at http://www.ups.com

So a s21 is my replacement...ok..thats cool. I'm STILL PREORDERING the s22 Ultra.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got the email...

So a s21 is my replacement...ok..thats cool. I'm STILL PREORDERING the s22 Ultra.
The trade-in of an S21 in the UK for an S22 brings the S22 in at around 50% less on Samsung.com.

Definitely worth it I think.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So FINALLY the s21 arrived today
0PjEKu.jpg

.UPS marked it as delivered a few days before the s22 Ultra was available for pre-order..I was gonna use to just trade in for it. I already got the s21 Ultra and I damn sure wasn't giving that up.
So I thought it was stolen or the UPS delivery guy committed fraud and kept it...couldn't find it. No one has the gall to steal from my front porch...so it was odd. Then I remembered I got MY UPS..so all my packages go the UPS store for pick up. So it had to be something wrong. Finally filed a claim a few days ago after I couldn't log in and now suddenly the phone is here after I already pre ordered the TB S22 Ultra...ain't that a bytch?:laugh: