Can I avoid paying back student loans by leaving the country?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Man half my debt is from paying $1,500 a gen ed class for knowledge I don't need that I could have found on the internet :aicmon:. I feel OP, universities been pimpin us for years, anyone who can beat the system I :salute:

I get that. I looked quite a bit into how they're fukking people up but hey, I mean if you racked it up and stuck it out then why not pay. Especially in his case, if he benefited from his education in the end.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I get that. I looked quite a bit into how they're fukking people up but hey, I mean if you racked it up and stuck it out then why not pay. Especially in his case, if he benefited from his education in the end.

Im not really concerned with whats wrong or whats right, especially when dealing with financial institutions and the government, you can miss we that breh:rudy:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If anyone else co-signed that loan, they'll be screwed too. But you will not be able to get another job or live in the states again. Not sure if thats worth it

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If anyone else co-signed that loan, they'll be screwed too. But you will not be able to get another job or live in the states again. Not sure if thats worth it

What? No more racial profiling. No more walking down the street and being shot death by a police officer. how will i ever survive life without racial opression:stopitslime:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I can never condone borrowing money and not paying it back regardless of who it was borrowed from. :snoop: :upsetfavre: It says quite a bit about your personality that you are just willing to bounce on your obligations like that.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
fukk the lenders and big banks., not that im suggesting this incase our Friends Eating Donuts Softly are watching, but u could try to get a used car or small business loan too while you at it, cash out the money and dip

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I can never condone borrowing money and not paying it back regardless of who it was borrowed from. :snoop: :upsetfavre: It says quite a bit about your personality that you are just willing to bounce on your obligations like that.

Exactly, thats some scumbag shyt. It's dudes like him that'll likely make it harder for guys like me (who actually plan to pay the govt. back :usure:) to actually be able to get loans.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeiiiit technically canada would be living in the US without having to deal with the bullshyt....sounds like a plan

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, that's a lot of money. The lenders can only go so far to get it back, but they'll pursue all legal avenues, including getting criminal charges and civil lawsuits filed. Blabbety blah blah. You are going to get jammed up if you ever return to the US. Or to be clear, they aren't going to let you leave. If you have a fancy life, home, cars, woman and family in like Brazil or something, you can say goodbye to all that.