can filing a false police report land you in cuffs?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
one of my ex who is also mother to one of my kids that im not allowed to see but still fukking pay child support for is currently seeing some new guy.

i used to know the guy in high school and im bitter and im pissed. i see his car parked out front all the time now and i sit sometimes and wait till he leaves and he is there for hours so i know he is the new BF and definitly smashing

i dont want this to go on because i want to try get her back and i dont want her spending my child support money on him. IF i call the cops and say i heard screams and saw through the windows WHAT LOOKS LIKE physical harm would i get in trouble for this? or is it like the show cops where they take him away?

this has to end now

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
plant drugs in the house and then call the police

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
plant drugs in the house and then call the police

yeah but i need money to buy drugs and i dont have a pot to piss in because of my c*nt ex's taking it all from me and leaving me basically nothing

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
smh...son,

let her go...she has moved on....

filing a false police report can get you jail...

stop being jealous, go find females...and enjoy

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Forget about the false police report, this information is grounds for your child's mother to be investigated and possibly have her kids taken from her. Do you want your child in foster care to ensure she not spending your 'child support' on another man?

Stop being SELFISH and think about someone other than yourself....

:pacspit: