Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
CP0 playing with one arm and out doing LeBron (and Scrotum)

something to be said for 2 of their big 3 there

Well having a shoulder strain and a high ankle sprain are not one in the same

Seriously, Bron is pathetic. This mfer supposed to take the game into his own hand, I mean I'm glad they getting their ass whipped but I thought it would be at be a little more competitive! That's the difference between him, Jordan and Kobe....Killer Instinct brehs!

So you want him to make something happen with a high ankle sprain…. I suppose Jordan had that killa instinct when he kept running into that buzzsaw in Detroit, and every time he tried to one on one ball and drive he got his cookies took and bodied, quit looking for a reason to dump on Bron and recognize this is beyond him or any capable player

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well having a shoulder strain and a high ankle sprain are not one in the same

So you want him to make something happen with a high ankle sprain…. I suppose Jordan had that killa instinct when he kept running into that buzzsaw in Detroit, and every time he tried to one on one ball and drive he got his cookies took and bodied, quit looking for a reason to dump on Bron and recognize this is beyond him or any capable player
STFU

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, Bron is pathetic. This mfer supposed to take the game into his own hand, I mean I'm glad they getting their ass whipped but I thought it would be at be a little more competitive! That's the difference between him, Jordan and Kobe....Killer Instinct brehs!

Kobe wasn’t doing shyt at this age lol. Not even making the playoffs. The Lakers probably win this series if AD didn’t go down.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tenor.gif

Y'all think that dude went back to being a suns fan?