Can anyone not stand American action movie fight scenes anymore?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was thinking about this while watching random fighting scenes on youtube. I think watching the raid a few years ago has spoiled me. Look at these 2 gifs of Taken 2 and the Raid 2.

HilariousTallKid.gif

:scust:Can't even keep up with this shyt. Cutting literally every half a second.
ShockingGlossyBuckeyebutterfly.gif

:blessed: Pure piff

yea yea yea, I know that American movie actors can't be expected to perform the same choreographed scenes like Koreans but still, shyt is just hard to watch

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this while watching random fighting scenes on youtube. I think watching the raid a few years ago has spoiled me. Look at these 2 gifs of Taken 2 and the Raid 2.

HilariousTallKid.gif

:scust:Can't even keep up with this shyt. Cutting literally every half a second.
ShockingGlossyBuckeyebutterfly.gif

:blessed: Pure piff

yea yea yea, I know that American movie actors can't be expected to perform the same choreographed scenes like Koreans but still, shyt is just hard to watch

It gets to me sometimes, like there are some youtube guys that got better choreography and camera work for fight scenes with little to no budget while Hollywood be :flabbynsick:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Them transporter fight scenes was wack.

The bourne ultimatum had some FIRE fight scenes.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
yea, i was just about to say winter soldier. i was telling my brother the other day, i look back on the fight scenes in the batman series after having seen it like :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The old school Indiana Jones fight scenes still hold up, the fighting in the lethal weapon movies are still dope, save for part 2 at the end when that German is dancing around Riggs while kicking him in the face