Can any Angels fan explain to me what’s up with that team seriously?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Like deadass brehs

How u got a dude who is already in the GOAT debate, and one of the most talented players EVER.

AND losing games 7-8 where they hit 7 homers? :hhh:

It’s common too, like god damn do they just not care about the rest of the team? Are they not tryna win fr? Like what’s up?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It all starts with your minor league systems. When it’s been god awful for years this is what you get. Two generational players playing on a last place club yearly.
And this point, this need to trade Trout and/or Ohtani was somebody whole AA/AAA team

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And this point, this need to trade Trout and/or Ohtani was somebody whole AA/AAA team
Trout's not leaving. He doesn't wanna leave. He had a grand opportunity to do so and decided to be the most anonymous superstar of all-time.

Ohtani might have regrets (he took way less to go to the Angels early than stay 2 more years in Japan and then really cash out) but we'll see what he does. Teams who he passed up are gonna feel a way about dumping their entire farm to get him when he shied away from the spotlight.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
As an Angels fan I have no explanation :manny: Arte Moreno ran the team so well in the 00s but ever since 2010 it's been downhill. Trout and Ohtani have been amazing but every single other move they've made in that timeframe has been terrible.

Are there Angels fans? Like at all?

Angels have a very strong fanbase. From 2003 to 2019 they were top 5 every season in AL attendance with most of those years being top 3. Now this year they're back in the top 3.