Can a Man and a Woman not in a relationship, truly be "best friends"???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
A

A Friend of The People

I'm sure a few females will claim they have or had a male "bestfriend" (probably a :wrist:) in their lives, where there was zero desire or sexual attraction in their relationship. Honestly though, can a guy and girl be that close without some type of affection or longing for one another?

There was only one time in my life I would say I had a female "bestfriend" But I had just fell for her and got put in the friend-zone and worked my way up the ranks. I woulda wifed her tho :to:

I know a lot of girls who have fukked a guy who they've claimed was their "best friend" at some point. If you're around someone of the opposite sex a lot, and click with their personality, chances are at one point y'all gonna have that :noah: moment

So do y'all think a 100% platonic relationship with someone you call you "bestfriend" of the opposite sex it possible...?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
yeah. i got a few female friends. i like it, u never gotta worry about them stabbing u in the back over a chick like u do with dudes

youll always be a little protective over them, but u can be friends

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Possibly. If you guys aren't attracted to each other. I had a female best friend for a good 3 years. Then we hooked up. Were trying to figure out what we were over the span of 2 years.

Had a falling out in February. We don't even talk anymore. Like, I wouldn't consider us friends. It sucks man :to:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I have a male best friend. He's had 2 gf's since we've known each other. I know he's not attracted to me because I'm not attractive :laugh:.

He's good looking but I only see him as a friend.

Daps
ehh, I'm gonna have to say it depends on the people. I've had some girls be the "good friend" because they were attracted to me and thought that'd get them in. I've had others where we've been through so much shyt together that we got a level of respect so its like theyre your people now, and that's with AND without attraction being there. :manny:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Possibly. If you guys aren't attracted to each other. I had a female best friend for a good 3 years. Then we hooked up. Were trying to figure out what we were over the span of 2 years.

Had a falling out in February. We don't even talk anymore. Like, I wouldn't consider us friends. It sucks man :to:
life's too short for that bullshyt...

jus call her... meet her... facebook her or whatever you crazy kids do these days... and say that you want your best friend back.

Be the bigger man and make the first move... Leave your ego at the door.