Mixtapes & EPs Cam'ron - The Program (Mixtape)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's too many dope beat makers in the game for Killa to choose the production that he does:francis:
Cam a cheap b*stard....he said in the XXl years ago that he rather pay a little shorty on the block to emulate jus or Kanye sound.

Yea the beats sound cheap and the mix shytty ...tape is cool tho

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna listen but cam has been cheap and not putting enough effort. Dude can rap but sounds sick n flabby when I know he ain't at that stage yet

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Why isn't this on tidal or Spotify
2b3e7074cae8129dcadbf94210ad79d7.png

-edit-Found hello on SoundCloud :blessed:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Cam needs to open up his checkbook...its not like he's broke, nikka got plenty of money from investments but his music has took a huge dip in terms of sound quality and production over the last decade.

Coasting off your name and persona isn't enough....he needs to put more effort in.

The tape was decent but a more inspired Cam with veteran producers/better engineers could make a great album. I really believe that.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah man, there's no excuse for a rapper of his caliber to have SH*TTY mixing. I get it, you not on a major anymore but damn, put some bread up to mix your sh*t like you give a f*ck you know?? :stopitslime:

just the fact people think rap is supposed to be this pristinely mixed thing makes me lol.
when, rap is as experimental a genre of music as far as mixing ever.

every rap record is like a totally new foray into sonics.
yet, it is nikkaz who think everybody supposed to sound like larami studios.

shyt make me lol.....

y'all are so mtv sellout prison industrial economy gen with this shyt it is ridiculous.

y'all need a phone with a fukk'n graphic equalizer.
this is rap, not reverse engineered rnb like y'all want it to be.

art barr

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Its killa and u wasnt there is vintage cam. U wasnt there might be his best song post dip set. Hes definitely still got it, like others have stated, the production is where the help is needed. Few tracks on this are prime dip set sounding tho so its a good album. Coleslaw is my shyt.

See a lot of people putting Cam in their goat list, cant be mad at that. Hed make my top 15 :umad: