Mixtapes & EPs Cam'ron - The Program (Mixtape)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm always happy to hear my favorites with new music regardless but i'm always prepared for a dud when they're so many years in.
i'm actually quite optimistic about this...he keeps saying shyt like he's one of the best when he feels like it and stuff along those lines.

he got this coming out, a quick tour for the tape, just finished shooting a movie he's shopping, another Reebok sneaker and his new booze.
just had to turn an album into..also something happened with Zeke were they all ended up speaking and now Dipset doing that shyt with Spotify so he's working.

funny thing is about I Love My bytches beat....
when Just and Cam reconciled a few years back, Just sent Cam that beat after someone on twitter suggested to Just he should send Cam it. took him damn near 3 years to put it out.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
going to tagged this for you bro change it to discussion

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
dont think hes used one since Killa Season, Crime Pays sounded terrible and Public Enemy was some Kay Slay sounding shyt

its crazy to think hes wasted half of a 20 year career making bullshyt, but here we are...
One of my favorite rappers but since Public Enemy and whatever Ronald McDonald shyt he dropped that was sposed to feature new music every week or whatever Breh been borderline terrible. Husky ass voice and mixing on all his features smh