Mixtapes & EPs Cam'ron - The Program (Mixtape)

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Some of these hooks sound like killa could use max b. Like Dime after Dime. Thats some max b shyt that he needed max b for.

They been using Sen city for diet max hooks since max was home.

He sounded good on those joints tho.

N I agree cam need to break bread on a better mix n better beats. 2 decent beats on the whole tape. That sad ass clap at 2ND half of kiss myself smh.

I know dope producers who would give cam free beats jus cuz he cam n he keep using these same weirdos. Where Arab at?

Daps
Reppin
My Set

N I agree cam need to break bread on a better mix n better beats. 2 decent beats on the whole tape. That sad ass clap at 2ND half of kiss myself smh.

I know dope producers who would give cam free beats jus cuz he cam n he keep using these same weirdos. Where Arab at?

This nikka rap over the same 3 type of beats. nikka either rapping over some pop beats from the 80s or 90s, or he rapping over the high pitched sample beats from 04 or he rapping over some shyt that sound like a trap nikka went to Orchestra class or some shyt then came home and made beats instead.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Tape is solid. Cam riding off his old wave a little too much lyric wise lol homie even sampled Scarface shyt forreal this time, using old flows and schemes but I fukk with a couple of the songs

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Man I’m sick of Killa being lazy with this shyt. You got producers like Harry Fraud wanting to do 45 songs with him on some Heartbreak on a Full Moon shyt and he still wants to deal with these bum ass producers. Juelz puts out less music than Sade yet the one time we hear from him he got a Harry Fraud beat.

Killa is Vince Carter on the Kings status, Ginobili status, Matt Holliday on the Yankees status. Kevin James on Kevin Can Wait status

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
And nikkas say Nas raps on shytty beats:mjlol:

I love Killa n/h but a rapper of his caliber shouldn't be rapping on subpar production like this:why:
Cam is lazy. Nas has a bad ear for beats. Cam is the guy who shops at the bodega like it’s the supermarket because he’s too lazy to walk the extra four blocks to C-Town

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arab want a check. And Cam is cheap

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What’s with Cam and just the overall garbage quality of his music now? Not only Is the production shytty and dated, but it sounds like it was mixed/mastered on bad analog.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i am convinced you nikkaz listen to rap to be rnb instead of actual emcee'n.

art barr
If you think Cam is spitting anywhere near his peak (Purple Haze) you're a crackhead

The beats are bad and Cam is not spitting :mjcry:

To be totally frank his last work I was 100% pleased with was Killa Season. 11 years ago :mjcry: