Mixtapes & EPs Cam'ron - The Program (Mixtape)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Poor mixing, his voice fell off, cheap beats. His bars are still up there though. Why the hell is Cam'ron so cheap? This shyt ain't even on Apple Music or any streaming service, lil local artists from the block be paying to have their shyt put up. :dahell:
I know its on Google Play.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Poor mixing, his voice fell off, cheap beats. His bars are still up there though. Why the hell is Cam'ron so cheap? This shyt ain't even on Apple Music or any streaming service, lil local artists from the block be paying to have their shyt put up. :dahell:

It’s on Apple Music...

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
This shyt is so bleh and I’ve been a fan since late 90’s, a couple of tracks are a little better than average but overall it’s bleh.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wouldn’t be a proper Cam release if u didn’t have to fck with your volume & eq after every track :snoop:.
shyt was released on iTunes ffs & Cam STILL won’t pay to get those sound levels correct :stopitslime:
That being said, pretty dope drop from Killa.......easily sh!ts on anything he’s put out “recently”. Like some1 else posts earlier, there’s a lot of glimpses of the old Cam in this 1:obama:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
P on the Boards, Kirk Knight, V-Don, Cardo or a Daringer or even a Dame Grease who gave Vado some nice beats lately.

pfft, Cam either aint paying or dont know em. and your right, Dame Grease low-key went on a tear this year with some raw shyt

he still uses the Skitzo dude, like cmon man he gets literally no other work besides you. hes a scrub

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Berner & Cam'ron - Contraband - EP | Stream & Download
large.jpg