Came across a photo of Alabama A&M's Women's Cross Country Team...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
its a good thing she knows how to stay in shape.

otherwise, shes going to fall off by the time she hits her late 20s.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
its a good thing she knows how to stay in shape.

otherwise, shes going to fall off by the time she hits her late 20s.
Nah, them track chicks is usually good about staying in shape even after their careers are over. My homegirl ran at Villanova. She may have put on 10 lbs since her last race and she barely works out

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Yall really have to learn to stop gassing up these average broads mane. Command more from these females, more than simply being genetically blessed.
UAH too breh lowkey

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....... First time (and last time) I ever used coke was with some UAH white boys at a toga party :lolbron:

And them half nekkid peckerwood gals :ohlawd:

What you know bout them holy-rolly Adventist undercover freaks from Oakwood tho? :starbucks:

:blackjesus: :demonic:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it was basically a story about the one I let get away type tale. Was messing with a chick who was there for grad school. Helping her move from either Council or Knight, can't remember, but my gawd the level of thickness walking thru them hallways :noah: Got caught staring a bit too much but it was more to the break up than that......I miss her so much breh :to: She ended up marrying some cornball ass nikka who went to UAH. Just to twist the knife a lil deeper, hadn't heard from her in a few yrs but she made sure to email me pics of the WEDDINGS (all paid for by her pops who's a auburn booster) they had in Trinidad AND Vegas. Should've been me fam. Should've been me. :to:

:wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah, it was basically a story about the one I let get away type tale. Was messing with a chick who was there for grad school. Helping her move from either Council or Knight, can't remember, but my gawd the level of thickness walking thru them hallways :noah: Got caught staring a bit too much but it was more to the break up than that......I miss her so much breh :to: She ended up marrying some cornball ass nikka who went to UAH. Just to twist the knife a lil deeper, hadn't heard from her in a few yrs but she made sure to email me pics of the WEDDINGS (all paid for by her pops who's a auburn booster) they had in Trinidad AND Vegas. Should've been me fam. Should've been me. :to:
son... :to:

3683181-2788502794-samde.gif

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
She nice and all but looking up random chicks instagrams and digging up pictures and shyt? Yall nikkas def got too much time on ur hands...who can blame these chicks for being so gassed up when this type of suspect behaviour is so commonplace now