Cambatta - CAMBALLAH (Vol.1) [Stream + Discussion Thread]

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Never heard of him before this thread. I like this album, although its very similar to Killah Priest's lane and his bars can be eyeroll causing and monotonous at times.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of him before this thread. I like this album, although its very similar to Killah Priest's lane and his bars can be eyeroll causing and monotonous at times.
I think this is what we would get if jay electronica would actually drop a damn album.
he has some nice bars.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
I think this is what we would get if jay electronica would actually drop a damn album.
he has some nice bars.

Good point. I think a Jay album would have better beats tho. Not to say the production on here isn't good, but it isn't mindblowing either.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point. I think a Jay album would have better beats tho. Not to say the production on here isn't good, but it isn't mindblowing either.
he's had a couple of song with V-Don. dont know what the deal is with them though.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
1 Crown of Thorns (Kether) :yes:
2 Camballah (Chokmah) :yes:
3 Harim Abiff (Binah)
4 Golden Child (Chesed)
5 Theory of Everythiing (Geburah) :yes:
6 Babylonian Mordecai (Sod)
7 Groundgods Day (netzach)
8 Blxssed up (Hod)
9 Tears of Yakub (Yesod)
10 No Fear (Malkuth)
11 Ego Death (Daath) :thumbsup:
12 Dark Light (Thaumiel) :thumbsdown:

Never heard of this dude in my life, but I'm a fan. shyt is dope. Kinda sound like some Killah Priest. Intricate ass bars, content that I'm familiar with, hard beats. I need to look into this cats catalog. Lupe and him together would be bananas.
That ominous whisper of "batta" throughout the project started to crack me up tho..lol.

I'm giving this project the following grade: (For reference 200% is a perfect classic)

66.67%

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Without doubt my favourite rapper right now, dude's dope as fukk :whew:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I put a couple of people up on batta need to add his music to this other site imo in the process of building.

Even though i post up music in this section if you notice i'm not as thrilled as what i use to be with Music. Artist nowadays have to move me OR i have to already have been fooling with this. Guys like Batta are a gem and a rarity. I think that his going to go a long way with his music.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
part 2 for devil dog is suppose to be coming.