Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah I work in the media in Charlotte so I have been in those post game press conferences and have been able to catch Cam at his events around Charlotte. I haven't been able to do it much the past couple seasons because my duties on the job changed but was there in the postgames during the super bowl season. People really hate that dude lol
Then you probably know my boy Jones! Small world. :banderas:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This boy dont care about his brand :dame:

Cam is just dumb period.

He said that toxic shyt on his own volition and theres nothing he could do to clean it up.

He just better hope people forget about it.

Then again, Its not that big of deal tho, we are a sexist country even women are guilty of it. Just look who is in the white house now:manny:
the president himself is misogynist himself, bet some of the women that will complain, voted for Trump

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
after watching the video, I didn't think he said it in a disrespectful way.

It's funny hearing a girl talk about wide receiver routes.

Had the reporter asked him "why can't you remember routes or throw them open", and he said something about her gender, THEN yeah it might be insulting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
lol...that was dumb. i thought that first clip was gonna be in context of him telling a story about talking to his mom, his girl, etc. but to respond to a reporter like that is dumb as hell. the overreaction is dumb too, but it's 2017 where you can't say anything without offending some special snowflake easily outraged group.
Bold is sooo annoying. That's why I be on my PAC shyt getting green but seldom seen. Everybody a got damn victim nowadays and that stuff has me staying away from most people.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Molly Qerim gon' be mad as fukk tomorrow
they're gonna let her vent for 5 minutes, her voice will be trembling and she'll be on the verge of tears. that's the only time they let her talk - whenever there's a domestic violence story, or a feminist victim story like this:mjlol: