Cam & Mase Roasting Shakur Stevenson for an Hour...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
boxing way different than a street fight
them nyggas be like 150lbs
if you are a bigger dude (no diddy) you wouldn't be scared to fight them

This is true...
But the weight/strength/ height difference has to be significant.

Cam and Mase aren't some super big and strong nikkaz.
They don't want to run into Shakur on some fighting sht.
They know that

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was drinking and all but I barely even remember that fight :dahell: shyt was the forgettable. I remember Oshaqie (sp) Foster's robbery vividly tho... Shakur would fare better if he just chilled on all that RahRah shyt. You're nice but you're not LIKE THAT breh. Which is crazy cuz Bud is his big bro... you'd think the shyt woulda rubbed off by now :mindblown:

Bud will talk his shyt if he wants to but that shyt is for YOU. Not the cameras. And he's an apex predator in the ring... Shakur on the otherhand will do all that talk just to get in the ring and evade everything from a right hook, uppercut, that hot ass breath you got, air particles... and act surprised that fans aren't impressed :gucci:

At this stage in his career, its pretty much set in stone. Breh aint losing so he at least won't go the route of Wilder or AJ, tryna learn new tricks but he's gotta accept that this is where his career will be... Floyd caught lightning in a bottle. Thats not happening again.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im watching the fight now

His offense is whats bad. He lost the first 2 round imo because all he was doing was trying not to get hit

Artem started slowing middle rounds and Shakur looked better by stepping it up, but there are lulls in the rounds. But Shakur has to press sometimes and put stuff together… open dude up. He was complaining to his grandfather that dude wasn’t “giving him nothing”.. then open him up. Make him give you something to counter. All he does is shell up and pop shot. Thats not crowd friendly. Arguing with his grandpa and his grandpa was right.

Crowd would be screaming when he throws 3 or more punch combos :dead:

Throw your hands.. Mase and Cam was right. Shakur either doesn't have the power or the dog to get the people out of there. Dude is offensively challenged

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thing about Floyd was he was just as good offensively as he was defensively. Tank has power to drop nikkas if going forward and off counters..

Shakur has none of that. If dudes don't want to throw, set him up or toy with him to make him throw. His jab is surprisingly lacking too. He just 1 dimensional offensively. People were leaving early because they knew how the fight would end.

Yeah he won, but nothing exciting or interesting was going to go down. Stevenson wasn't going to make it interesting or take any risks to do so. I would’ve left too. Better than his last fight I guess, but somehow still boring