• Tracer Bullet

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
This thread bout to have me checking for comics again. I was always partial to Get Fuzzy myself, but C/H is probably Top 3 of All-Time along with Garfield and Peanuts. I just grabbed the Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection (from that crazy Pirate site located in the Bay area if anyone's interested). I'd upload it, but it's a High-Res PDF that's 600mb.

Also, found this site ---> http://www.gocomics.com/ <--- that's pretty dope (they also have an iOS app). You can save your favorite comics, and go back in time and check for the older ones as well. They have Free and Pro (only $12/yr) accounts. It says that access to Archived content is available with the Pro account, but I've been able to back and check the old shyt just fine so far with the Free, though navigating to it (older comics) is a bit of a pain.

Just figure I'd let y'all know.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:to:

MagicalWorld.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Def the goat comic. I remember buying one of those books back in the day, and I must've read through it over a hundred times
Don't sleep on his interaction with Susie. Outside of Hobbes, I thought she was the best side character