Calling it NOW E3 is gonna be an absolute dud

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We're finally going to get a glimpse instead starfield.
:wow:

tenor.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
for this to be the first E3 of next-gen consoles,
there should be way more hype.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I just hope they stop with the cgi bs...if you don't got gameplay to show don't bother

I dapped you but technically they showed “gameplay” of cyberpunk and we know how that came out. Let’s not forget about Ubisoft either, they stay showing off bogus gameplay videos.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swapped you but technically they showed “gameplay” of cyberpunk and we know how that came out. Let’s not forget about Ubisoft either, they stay showing off bogus gameplay videos.

People still want a semblance of an idea of how the game s tually plays. Even if it gets downgraded or features cut. A cgi trailer does absolutely nothing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
haven't they been holding Xbots hostage on new games for 10 plus years already
ZevUya9.png
Didn't you just finish uncharted 3 :gucci:
for this to be the first E3 of next-gen consoles,
there should be way more hype.
There's super hype around this, you're just exposing the fact you're Sony centric and don't don't really have shyt. You guys make up the titles you wish you had and Sony tries to cover the droughts by buying timed exclusives. Sony is king of droughts when new gens begin and that's why there's literally nothing to show. Meanwhile on Xbox... :blessed:
Chip shortage. :francis:
Has absolutely nothing to do with game development but it's about the attempt that matters. You matter, I respect you :therethere:
I dapped you but technically they showed “gameplay” of cyberpunk and we know how that came out. Let’s not forget about Ubisoft either, they stay showing off bogus gameplay videos.
cyberpunk was good if you had a series x or a powerful enough PC :yeshrug: