Calling ALL Rappers: Coli Rap Competition

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Okay...so we'll create a thread in which everyone posts two songs. I'm sure everyone here has two songs.

How long should the competition last? @LauderdaleBoss suggested 3 to 5 days. Exactly 5 days is my preference. Can we all agree on that or no?

@cook
@Brooklynzson
@Tom Foolery
@smARTmouf
@D1renegade
@Gator Reloaded
@TEKBEATZ
@doublenegative

I'm really waiting for feedback from the owners to see what they think so we can make this official.

Nobody should post any music up until we find out how many artists are going to be involved and who can match up against who. You know get the brackets straightened out etc...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I was really hoping the owners would get on board with this. They don't appear to be interested. You said you were waiting for their feedback, did you get any?

Nah breh, they're names were tagged in the thread. I know cats be busy, but I figured by now they would have looked at the thread and dropped a comment of two if they were really interested. :manny:

Great idea though. The only thing I can suggest is to make the thread again later over in the booth and hopefully more people see it. Other than that it;s prolly a wrap.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If it was song for song and niqqas were expected to have a new song each round: what if your joint from round 1 smokes your round 2 opponent's joint - but your round 2 joint loses to his round 2.?

Every contestant submit their one dopest song. Decide in brackets(?)