Call of Duty Vanguard is already copping pleas on these streets.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Hol up an enemy spawning perk….why the fukk did they think this was a good idea

? In cold war ? Nah. This nikka just ass. Now if he said they planted a field mic then yeah but aint no straight up perk telling you where nikkas is spawning in at :russ: you dont even need a perk to know where nikkas gonna spawn frfr because everyone already knows the spawns.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
The shyt you have to do and endure to make this game playable is ridiculous. Which is why I didn’t play Cold War that often.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I haven't even played Cold War yet and I bought that day one. This is the 1st Call of Duty I've skipped or didn't day one since whichever one that was that didn't have single player. Other than that I have all of them since even COD 1 and 2 from the PS2 days.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Listen, I don't sit and bytch about games or over-analyze them. I played MW2->BO2 then got too busy with life and didn't return to gaming till midpoint BO4. MW New Gen, I had issues with the hit detection system which lead me to play Hardcore for the 1st time ever. Cold War was just ass all around multi-player. Couldn't even play Search & Destroy cause of the mechanics of the game. This shyt tho, has the best hit detection system I've experienced. It's perfectly balanced and a midpoint between core & hardcore. I thought the 10 attachments would be too much but it actually allows u to make ur guns fit more personal to how u play. Maps could be better, the destruction shyt is pointless and horrible.

As I've noticed, if u complain about COD, you'll find something to complain about here. MW2 seems to be the consensus favorite but that shyt had more problems than any game from NoobTubes, Glitching, Matchmaking taking forever and a plethora of other things. While I have low hopes for the new Warzone map, I'll still at least give it a try.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I've been playing the free trial on PS5. The adaptive triggers or whatever you call it changes the game for me. I'll never buy a COD on Xbox again after experiencing that.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The shyt you have to do and endure to make this game playable is ridiculous. Which is why I didn’t play Cold War that often.
Cold War was so easy to put together a strategy on. People just couldn't do it for some reason. Not even joking...put on Danger Close, throw 2 decoys on opposite ends of the general area, you get a constant +25 points from your teammates kills. Use a jammer as your field upgrade for more constant points, spy plane for first point streak for more teammate kill points, and now you have constant point streaks. A lot of matches I'd have 8000-9000 points while everybody else on both teams are down at 4000-5000. I'm VTOL/Chopper Gunner every match. That was the easiest COD ever because of "point streaks", not kill streaks.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I have no horse in this race. Game is solid. I hated the alpha and beta, thought I was going to skip this entry. Release date I cop it because w/e and was impressed by the big jump in quality. it plays and looks like MW in a WW2 setting. I don't see how someone can not like this but like MW. I loved MW and was lukewarm on Cold War until months later. :yeshrug:

Game is getting unfairly hated on imo. It's better than Cold War which I didn't like until at least 4~5 months after release.
Cold War was trash…everytime I played in splitscreen the game would either lag or crash. MW was dope tho