Call of Duty Vanguard is already copping pleas on these streets.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Crowded marketplace with Halo and Battlefield all dropping the same time

I enjoyed the matches I had feels like modern warfare again

Definitely better than battlefield

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no horse in this race. Game is solid. I hated the alpha and beta, thought I was going to skip this entry. Release date I cop it because w/e and was impressed by the big jump in quality. it plays and looks like MW in a WW2 setting. I don't see how someone can not like this but like MW. I loved MW and was lukewarm on Cold War until months later. :yeshrug:

Game is getting unfairly hated on imo. It's better than Cold War which I didn't like until at least 4~5 months after release.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I have no horse in this race. Game is solid. I hated the alpha and beta, thought I was going to skip this entry. Release date I cop it because w/e and was impressed by the big jump in quality. it plays and looks like MW in a WW2 setting. I don't see how someone can not like this but like MW. I loved MW and was lukewarm on Cold War until months later. :yeshrug:

Game is getting unfairly hated on imo. It's better than Cold War which I didn't like until at least 4~5 months after release.

Last time I touched it I was wondering why every time I spawned I was getting grenaded soon as I run out, I then learned there is a perk that tells you where the enemy is spawning …

Delete