Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
not for fps games. that's like putting on training wheels before a bike race.
No disrespect even though you were clearly trying to be...

But...If a controller is HARDER to pinpoint aim with, gives a vibration feedback to gain some point in immersion and at the least, feels more like a trigger pull that clicking the same button you click for opening a word document...

How is a controller training wheels? I never understood the superiority complex when it came to using a kb/m.

Mind you, I remove all aim assist and auto aim from any game I play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news...

My gamertag is : DPresidential

My activision ID is: Dpresidential#7798882

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to decide which system to get it for. I have a x1x and a PS4 pro..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yall need to get a list together and put in the OP for each console of users and their gamertag/psn id.

I'll start one for Playstation nikkaz. (Forum Name / PSN ID / ACTIVISION ID)

@Methodical / SpiritRawkus /
@Rekkapryde / Rekkapryde / Rekkapryde
@MMS / MrM0neyShot
@YOGEBEAR09 / YOGEBEAR09
@johnedwarduado /
@krackdagawd / babyfacek
@TheMaster / Soundofwinning
@IgnorantDwayneWayne / Aizen-s-Kennedy
@KingBenji / KingBenjii92
How'd you manage to have your activision ID not have a bunch of numbers?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But...If a controller is HARDER to pinpoint aim with, gives a vibration feedback to gain some point in immersion and at the least, feels more like a trigger pull that clicking the same button you click for opening a word document...

How is a controller training wheels? I never understood the superiority complex when it came to using a kb/m.

Mind you, I remove all aim assist and auto aim from any game I play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news...

My gamertag is : DPresidential

My activision ID is: Dpresidential#7798882

Nah breh. Just nah :russ: think about how you move with a mouse vs an analog. You have 100% control of your reticle with a mouse. A controller is like gas/brake pedals. You get the movement started, and have to feel when to stop holding the stick in whatever direction. :dame:

I say this as a PC and console breh who doesn’t really fw KB/M, especially for twitch shooters. Them dudes are too good, and I’m too casual now, when I even sit down to play games

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

nah you read it wrong, wasn't trying to be superior. Let me explain, it's like using training wheels during a bike race because everyone else has top of the line specialized bikes and you're constrained and at a disadvantage. You can only go as fast as those training wheels allow you to. In regards to fps using the mouse allows you to turn around almost instantly, no matter how high the sensitivity on your controller you will never be able to turn and move as fast as a mouse can.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nah you read it wrong, wasn't trying to be superior. Let me explain, it's like using training wheels during a bike race because everyone else has top of the line specialized bikes and you're constrained and at a disadvantage. You can only go as fast as those training wheels allow you to. In regards to fps using the mouse allows you to turn around almost instantly, no matter how high the sensitivity on your controller you will never be able to turn and move as fast as a mouse can.
Dap + Rep. I understand you now, breh.

Daps