Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
game is online for download as in preload. might as well download so you don't have too on the 25th. i think the game will be playable on the 24th due to the time zone. i will be playing it on the PC... graphics from the trailer looks nice. i only played 2 online matches during the beta. so i can't decide if this game is legit but it seems like it...

Chef

All Star
Daps
Side note. These next generation consoles need at least 2TB. These game sizes are getting nuts.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
game is online for download as in preload. might as well download so you don't have too on the 25th. i think the game will be playable on the 24th due to the time zone. i will be playing it on the PC... graphics from the trailer looks nice. i only played 2 online matches during the beta. so i can't decide if this game is legit but it seems like it...
They said if you preordered digital, you can play on Thursday at 6pm.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
started the pre download on PC yesterday, didn't get a chance to check on it, but it should be all set. Rebuilding a pc with a 2080. Gotta figure out the color scheme. either white case and all black components with white cables or a mixture of black and white components and a lil RGB. :jbhmm:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I just pre ordered for XB1

I can't lie, I'm hype. I haven't played on XB1 since WW2, but I have been going old school and playing MW2 & 3 on that Xbox backward compatible

I probably am rusty as hell b/c the movements btw the two games is WAY different. I didn't even play the beta.

Playing old 360 MW's and MW remastered on XB1 is like night and day

but if any Coli family brehs wanna add the kid on XB1, I'm Two Gunnz115 (space btw "o" and "G"):yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I just pre ordered for XB1

I can't lie, I'm hype. I haven't played on XB1 since WW2, but I have been going old school and playing MW2 & 3 on that Xbox backward compatible

I probably am rusty as hell b/c the movements btw the two games is WAY different. I didn't even play the beta.

Playing old 360 MW's and MW remastered on XB1 is like night and day

but if any Coli family brehs wanna add the kid on XB1, I'm Two Gunnz115 (space btw "o" and "G"):yeshrug:
I'm going to add you.

I be feeling like I'm talking to myself when I quote you:russ:
Edit: you posted your gamertag:skip: