Call me gay. I couldn't cuff no chick looking like that

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
First thing - that ass is fake. Mediafakeout got the before pics of her w/ a flat ass and fukkED up grill. Memphitz admitted he paid for the shyt
Second thing - chicks w/ fake asses like that are for fukkING not WIFING. I'd :obama: a dude with her choppin it up and takin it home but if you're holding hands? :rudy:
Third thing - Those fukking things dont last. GRAVITY is a muthafukka. You think saggy t*ts are bad?! Dont worry, I'll wait:heh:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/13467636982187e66eb276.jpg
K-Michelle-teeth-before-surgery.jpg

NOW
ugly-butt.jpg

"Bu-bu-but she started doing squats everyday" :comeon:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Years from now, people are going to study this culture of ass injections and give our time a :scusthov: face

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Keep tellin these nikkas the natural routes the way to go...feel for these nikkas that wife these brizzles up man, they're gonna be paying for the upkeep of their body parts and shyt

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
To me that's the problem. My lady got a :whoo: but because these implants are so prevalent nikkas might think it's fake.

These hoes messing up the game for errbody. :smh:
My girl has a big ole vegan collegiate level sprinters a$$ and thighs on a 5'2 140 pound frame so I feel honored to have authentic cheeks next to me. These chicks with the fake cheeks know that sh1t don't even look half way right. It takes a certain body type to have ass like that and you can't buy that, these chicks walking around looking like they have pampers on under their skin.