Call me gay all you want!

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
… Op, you aight??? :lupe:

Everything good at home??? :lupe:

Between this thread and you saying you’d be a munch for Jordynne Grace, I’m a little concerned for my TSC Breh
A breh gotta live his truth, you feel me? I see her takin bumps and gettin pinned up, im just like damn, I wish a nikka could be between them thighs and pound all the way till meet the devil himself. Im tryna feast on some Jeepers Creepers type shyt for 21 days and let that p*ssy rest. If I'm down bad throw a dunce cap over my dikk fam I'm through.

Daps
A breh gotta live his truth, you feel me? I see her takin bumps and gettin pinned up, im just like damn, I wish a nikka could be between them thighs and pound all the way till meet the devil himself. Im tryna feast on some Jeepers Creepers type shyt for 21 days and let that p*ssy rest. If I'm down bad throw a dunce cap over my dikk fam I'm through.
Between this and the Rachel Dolezal OnlyFans thread Coli brehs got really really low standards

:dead:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't be too hard on yourself Breh..