BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this was a good movie
REALLY good movie.
not my top 10 but i can see critics loving it.

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
I just finished reading the book last night. I wonder if the movie will be just as good. I always like books better.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are there any fakkit scenes in this movie? Like butt fukking or dikk sucking cuz I’m not watching any movie with that shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I believe the Oliver character is supposed to be like 25, in the movie as well, even if Hammer looks closer to early 30's.

I wouldn't say White Moonlight, because Moonlight went deep into into class, gender, social issues, inequality, this is pure romance and love story.
He's supposed to be 24. He's 31 in real life but he looks 40 :dead:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Are there any fakkit scenes in this movie? Like butt fukking or dikk sucking cuz I’m not watching any movie with that shyt

For people that care about this

There is oral sex but it's mostly off screen and very brief. You hear noises but don't see it. No butt sex at all. The most graphic aspects of the movie involve crotch grabbing (clothes on), solo masturbation, a boy/girl sex scene with nudity, and awkward kissing and touching/straddling. Oh, and a scene with a peach:picard:

But all in all, it's a rated r romance movie and plays out like exactly what you'd expect. If you can't handle men expressing affection and intimacy towards each other, then skip it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
your post probably gayer than the whole movie chief.
:sadbagmj:
I'm not watching this shyt but I knew there'd be at least one post in here to leave me :dead:....coli nvr disappoints :russ:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Doesn’t matter how good it was. Any mainstream gay movie is getting gassed up by the asses up Hollywood crowd. I’lll have to trust the coli #skinnyjeanset opinion cause I’m not watching it

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see the hype in this

So his dad was gay too or just had a gay romance once? I suspect the latter. Just looking for confirmation. And his parents just encouraging him being gay?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched this. Wow.

Amazing film. :whoo:

I could feel Elio’s pain :mjcry:

Is the director’s other work great like this? :feedme: