California feels like hell right now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If so, my bad :hubie:

Most farming in Calfornia is done in the central valley where fires only recently started happening.
in north bay, the air quality been bad since the LNU fires, so a lot of farmers aint even out there and the few that are were trying to get another crop going but then this current smoke fukked that up

keep in mind even if the smoke didnt ruin it, its so much Ashe thats fallen on those plants you cant sell that shyt anyway

I know farmers in the south bay area/salinas/gilroy were intentionally destroying their crops a few weeks ago to try and get it going again instead of missing a wave but im sure its fukked there as well

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Its hot af rn .. too hot to even putt around :whew:

" Aint no cap in my rap .. " :mjcry:

Fires starting up too .. smh :francis:

:noah:

tumblr_nau6yudzZN1sw05mwo1_400.gif

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
About to be October it was 102 degrees today

how long you live in the bay ? we didnt start getting them til this past decade when we started going into a drought

A few novembers it be like 90 degrees :heh:

but in the long scheme of things its really only started happening this decade

I've lived in bay all my life besides 2 years.
And I've lived all over the bay
SF Hunters point, brentwood, east Oakland, union city, pittsburg....this is nothing new, we usually dont start getting rain until the end of october...I've seen plenty of warm Septembers and octobers....its probably slightly warmer in Oakland but the inland..yea it's been hot around this time