California feels like hell right now

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Global warming

Think it’s a game

They’re already suffering droughts in Africa and Asia, where 70% of the Western Worlds food is being produced

Honduras is already running out of water

We better get it together or the world is gonna keep getting hotter and hotter and well... :francis:

its already too late. 2020 will look mild compared to what's coming this century.

:francis:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Show me a mufukka in America with some real money that don't wanna have a crib in Cali :sas1:

RIGHT NOW?!?!?!:lolbron::dwillhuh: :gucci:

1599407370_18484801+1fire090720.jpg

Move to dante's inferno brehs?!?!:mjlol::laff:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lol living in south Florida this was pretty much my thoughts. Pretty much like 2 months or so that’s not terrible.

California residents are in denial, smog and soot polluted their air and trees burning on the regular :heh:

They really fell for the glitz and glamour meanwhile florida is only insanely hot 2-3 months out of the year maximum

Kairi Irving

Daps
:ufdup:

" ..living in California
Everybody wanna visit for (Women, weed and weather)
They come for (Women, weed and weather)
(For the women, weed and weather)
From all around the world for the (Women, weed and weather)
These nikkas'll kill for that, put it in your grill for that.. "

Still everybody gotta build for that, me? I make mills off that
How the fukk can't y'all see I ride, when I drive, down the block and
You look outside, H-A-T-E in your eyes, I enter big money for the enterprise
It's a beautiful day I guess for a bytch to roll with Andre I guess "

:blessed:

full

:myman:

200.gif

LA is washed

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
113 degrees right now in Fairfield :damn:

miami right now with humidity “feels” like 97

Mafukkas acting retarded in here

walk your bare feet on your drive way and get burned brehs but think sweaty shirts in New York and Florida is worse brehs

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't have critical thinking skills because I called you out and don't give a fucc about the trivial

You bringing up florida education and laughing at it while it effects black youth :dead:

Superb critical thinking skills :dead:

Here's some news for you

If you believe that protesting is making a great change you are a fake militant

BLM isn't really doing anything other than asking for a seat at the table in a stern matter
I called you a fake militant you came at me on some c00n shyt all because I was comparing stat weather. what does me saying Cali have better weather than the south leads to this?

what is it? Do you have an inferiority complex when it comes to me or something? :dead: what is your problem? I'm sorry if I talked down on you. I'm sorry if I inadvertently called you a peasant. It was tongue in cheek.

I don't know what the second part of your post have to do with anything I said, but I'm happy you know what critical thinking. I glad all that humidity hasn't fukked with your thinking yet.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I called you a fake militant you came at me on some c00n shyt all because I was comparing stat weather. what does me saying Cali have better weather than the south leads to this?

what is it? Do you have an inferiority complex when it comes to me or something? :dead: what is your problem? I'm sorry if I talked down on you. I'm sorry if I inadvertently called you a peasant. It was tongue in cheek.

I don't know what the second part of your post have to do with anything I said, but I'm happy you know what critical thinking. I glad all that humidity hasn't fukked with your thinking yet.
I didn't even read half the bullshyt you posted

"I happy you know what critical thinking." :mjlol:

Fukking idiot

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
We still got hot women and legal weed so it's still worth living there with 121 degree weather