California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears šŸ» season thread

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
We really spent a #1 pick on a dude who paints his finger nails and cried on his momma in the stands. I saw through all his false bravado and confidence.
He doesnā€™t have the mental to play at a high level in the nfl and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he washes out the league on some Jamarcus Russell ish.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Waldron has been awful in the second half the bootleg isn't going to work if the run game isn't working

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It literally looks like the Bears olinemen are confused about their job descriptions and possible duties associated with the job. HR may have to get involved on this issue.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
We really spent a #1 pick on a dude who paints his finger nails and cried on his momma in the stands. I saw through all his false bravado and confidence.
He doesnā€™t have the mental to play at a high level in the nfl and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he washes out the league on some Jamarcus Russell ish.

Go back into hiding

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's

It's his first game chill