Cali brehs, any advice on getting a concealed carry license in California?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
That's part of the reason. I always tell them that everything's fine. Been doing my own thing ever since I enlisted.
Damn, Bruh...I know how it is..but...,

There's ALWAYS people close afterwards that hit you with the "why you ain't say nothing, I would've let you stay here!?"

But we don't wanna be a bother.

:mjcry:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn, Bruh...I know how it is..but...,

There's ALWAYS people close afterwards that hit you with the "why you ain't say nothing, I would've let you stay here!?"

But we don't wanna be a bother.

:mjcry:
Nah even them. Again I'm someone that you wouldn't expect to be down bad, so when I am down bad i keep it to myself. I'm not at rock bottom since I have a plan and I will be on my feet soon.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Look at how they did Vietnam vets. The military can provide a lot of opportunity but it's not a fail safe unfortunately
I really didnt understand why people stressed applying for disability once you got out. I'm only now starting the process since I'm more (somehwat) educated on the process and why its important. the miltiary takes a lot from you and you gotta take just as much from them.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I really didnt understand why people stressed applying for disability once you got out. I'm only now starting the process since I'm more (somehwat) educated on the process and why its important. the miltiary takes a lot from you and you gotta take just as much from them.
Yep take then for all they can give. We pour so many tax dollars into military funding no vets should be homeless to be honest.
They don't even have temporary on base housing for former military personnel who need to get back on their feet? Ridiculous

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yep take then for all they can give. We pour so many tax dollars into military funding no vets should be homeless to be honest.
They don't even have temporary on base housing for former military personnel who need to get back on their feet? Ridiculous
It's funny, part of the reason I wasnt so educated on the disability benefits process is because I separated during COVID. Basically I couldn't even take TAPS (this class that you take right beofre separating. supposed to helo you navigate civilian life). I feel like conservatives have caught on to this and are trying to impliment cuts to the VA for this reason. Saw some bill they're trying to pass that would take away a lot of people's disability benefits. One of the main reasons I'm voting Harris.