Calf muscles

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
FREQUENCY over everything on them. knock out 3-5 sets of calf raises at different angles and try every other day. If you don't feel to overworked try everyday.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Jump rope
jump rope, brehs. you'll have tree trunk calves in no time :troll:
deontaywilder2.jpg

:mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
honestly the delusion with calf gains is akin to hair balding. nikkas just wont admit it all comes down to genetics and will juelz and convince themselves its something else. :francis:
no...its because people dont want to do amount of calf work required.

Its the most used muscle in the body...4 sets of 10 aint going to do shyt for something you use thousands of times a day already.

Look at the legs of track cyclist...you're not going to find any skinny calves.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
no...its because people dont want to do amount of calf work required.

Its the most used muscle in the body...4 sets of 10 aint going to do shyt for something you use thousands of times a day already.

Look at the legs of track cyclist...you're not going to find any skinny calves.
Ask body builders to put in the amount of legwork cyclists put in brehs :martin:

You know thats not practical. Cyclists use thier legs as their ONLY form of training to get better.....they have no choice.

on top of that MANY of them use Juice which is guaranteed to give them big ass legs with the amount of leg work they do via cycling :ufdup:

dont believe me? watch this

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ask body builders to put in the amount of legwork cyclists put in brehs :martin:

You know thats not practical. Cyclists use thier legs as their ONLY form of training to get better.....they have no choice.

on top of that MANY of them use Juice which is guaranteed to give them big ass legs with the amount of leg work they do via cycling :ufdup:

dont believe me? watch this

but my point stands...its the reps you put in (btw all those cycling doping scandals are about long distance cycling...not track cyclist)

I think people who say they cant grow their calves are trying to train them the same way they do chest/back.

You have to spend the time.

Hell...doing incline treadmill work will work your calves.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So blessed my family has calves, didn’t know this was a struggle for black folks until maybe 10 years ago. Both my dad and mom have strong calves, my bros have them and I do to...one of the best looking parts of my body

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukk my calves. Played soccer for 10 years, ran, cycled, and isolated them with weights and they still look small as fukk.

Mean while some lazy fat fukk at my job has calves the size of a basketball :camby:

All fat fukks got big calves due to the extra weight they carry.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't do leg day and somehow still got toned calf muscles, I think its from using the stair stepper and biking. I can "feel it" in my legs when I do those two cardio workouts.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I said this before, got shouted down, but will write it again here.

I have poor lower body genetics. Used to work out quads, hams,glutes and calves in the gym.

Best results I ever got on calves was when I bought and used the strength shoes. Just walking around in them and jumping rope in the them...I gained calf size dramatically in short amount of time. Actually had stretch mark on my calves from such a rapid size gain.

ffe72b4009aad0e59addc77e1e29ee0a.jpg

Critics of the shoes have (rightfully) pointed out that many people experience ankle problems/damage by using those shoes. I don't run around in them or move laterally with them. And I used the high top ones as shown n this google picture.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
jump rope, brehs. you'll have tree trunk calves in no time :troll:
deontaywilder2.jpg

:mjlol:

He’s a boxer first n foremost
He gets paid to ko nikkas which he does at a high clip not to have nice calves. I’m sure if he focused on that he could get them

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
He’s a boxer first n foremost
He gets paid to ko nikkas which he does at a high clip not to have nice calves. I’m sure if he focused on that he could get them
breh im an amatuer boxer myself. The amount of work the calves do in boxing training is crazy. if a nikka got good calf genes his calves will blow up from boxing training alone. It aint ever happening for wilder, no matter what regimen he goes through.....unless he uses steroids that bodybuilders use to blow up their calves in desperation :yeshrug: