Cain Velasquez released by WWE

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lets see if the energy stays the same

Why would the energy be the same for a guy that wrestled once in the WWE almost 7 months ago? They basically released a very expensive PC guy. I bet people didn’t even remember he was still on the roster :laff:I will say though that they basically brought him in with no plan other than to lose to Brock.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Frank Mir can talk actually, but less MMA in pro wrestling, the better for me

Frank Mir has been training with Austin Aries for a minute now. He might be the next guy they try to get in. :hubie:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Cain's signing might be a WOAT one for the E considering:

1) They signed him knowing he was hurt and didn't do their due diligence to determine how bad his knee was
2) Jobbed out a fan favorite in 10 seconds to hotshot a Brock/Cain program that literally lasted 2 minutes in Saudi Arabia
3) Made no mention of him ever again after that event

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Why would the energy be the same for a guy that wrestled once in the WWE almost 7 months ago? They basically released a very expensive PC guy. I bet people didn’t even remember he was still on the roster :laff:I will say though that they basically brought him in with no plan other than to lose to Brock.

Do u even know what im talking about?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
should've stayed in AAA and parlayed it into AEW. He needs to heal up and finish training.

Agree with the first part. He could have been that dude in AAA. That :gladbron::ooh::blessed: reaction to his first rana in his first match was money.

I'm not sure what his AEW run looks like, but A Cain Velasquez/Penta/Fenix trios team/stable would have been :ohhh:....:banderas:though

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much of this is due to injuries. Crazy to see him brought in as such a big deal to only have one match and a few appearances though.