Cain Velasquez is still shooting... just not in his usual way.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Who in the jury will actually write guilty for him though ? Lol. No way DA takes this to trial.
Bro this real life not no movie they don’t give a fukk why he shot at somebody…he’s fukked

I understand his motive

but that’s actually worse now it’s attempted murder with a motive to boot

it is what it is thou

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in the jury will actually write guilty for him though ? Lol. No way DA takes this to trial.

They’ll keep the pedo stuff out of any potential trial for Cain

Honestly I’m surprised it’s only one count of attempted murder, there was 3 people in that vehicle

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They’ll keep the pedo stuff out of any potential trial for Cain

Honestly I’m surprised it’s only one count of attempted murder, there was 3 people in that vehicle
He only struck one guy so the rest is probably covered in the other charges.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
FM9OAgzXEAIPfCe

:dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Court documents show that Goularte was released from custody on February 25, without bail and against the District Attorney’s orders. He was ordered to stay in home detention, stay 100 yards away from any child under 14, and wear an electronic monitoring bracelet. Goularte was allegedly on his way to get the bracelet when Velasquez started chasing him.

Courts continue to handle sexual predators (chiefly pedophiles) with kid gloves. They set them loose with barely a slap on the wrist and mere months to a couple of years later, they're molesting someone else's child again. It's almost as if the courts are passively condoning it. Once a pedophile offends, you can't rehabilitate that, and certainly not with house arrest. Honestly, if the system won't handle the situation, I'm not mad at all for society and/or the victims' loved ones handling it themselves. I'm surprised these crimes of passion don't happen more often.