Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I think a lot of nikkas missed the point because MIIS has such an incredible amount of violent imagery in 90 minutes but the message was always that Cain was fakin the funk the entire movie, that’s why they made Larenz Tate seem so murderously irrational compared to Cain who didnt Shoot his first person until after High School.

Jay the only person I ever seen point it out.

I seen the same thing happen to Cain, three cuts in your eyebrows tryna wild out:russ:

This site strikes me as the type of Blacks who enjoyed Last Black Man in San Francisco they deal with a similar character living in the hood but it was never really him.
Not everyone in the military has shot someone:manny:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of nikkas missed the point because MIIS has such an incredible amount of violent imagery in 90 minutes but the message was always that Cain was fakin the funk the entire movie, that’s why they made Larenz Tate seem so murderously irrational compared to Cain who didnt Shoot his first person until after High School.

I seen the same thing happen to Cain, three cuts in your eyebrows tryna wild out:russ:

This site strikes me as the type of Blacks who enjoyed Last Black Man in San Francisco they deal with a similar character living in the hood but it was never really him.
:what: Jay was talking about big daddy kane.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

He’s talking about the rapper

7f8835f9619bff0bfa362646f92408ba.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

:what: Jay was talking about big daddy kane.

guy in his 20s mistake :hubie:
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps

Dudes in here saying Tray was p*ssy, but they wasn’t even Shareef. :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Bama :mjlol: