Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
breh fukked with his OG's baby mama Ronnie :martin::martin:

breh bought shyt for Ronnie's son before even dating/smashing her :martin::martin:

breh got with a single mom at age 18 :martin::martin:

breh dropped his 40 oz on some dumb shyt at the store :martin::martin:

breh hanged with ain't shyt nikkas like O-Dog or A-Wax. :martin::martin:

breh didn't listen to Sharif or Sharif's pops when they was kicking some real shyt to him :martin::martin:

breh beat up the dude who had the tape of the liquor store robbery :martin::martin:

breh got himself killed, and his innocent homie killed over dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to take responsibility of a child that could possibly be his, thus creating another nikka who will do dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to go to Atlanta especially before the trannys, gays and when freaknik was still around :martin::martin:

Let me refute this preposterous slander and attack on an American icon:martin:

Pernell knew Caine was fukking/gonna end up fukking Ronnie and knew he was a real nikka so he was ok with it. Pernell was a real G. He know these hoes move on, he just wanted Anthony to be around a solid nikka like Caine.

Caine was running a check up in the streets. nikka had 6 certs 6 figures off dope money. You worried about some toys. That’s shyt was literally throw away money to Caine. Dopeboys love the kids, this is a known fact

Caine was fukking prime p*ssy and you talking bout a single mom. Caine was more advanced then most dudes his age. He already out here active in the streets, popping nikkas, robbing nikkas, etc... Grown men inevitably will duck with women with kids sometimes cause grown mothafukas have kids. Caine was 18 but experienced like a grown ass man. Then it wasn’t like he wasn’t having his way with the hoes. Pulling up on bytches at the park and smashing off his car and street nikka aura

Ain’t shyt nikkas? Will your nikkas kill for you? Cause O Dog and Wax would kill for Caine. I Dog was such a homie he was mad at the night for going to a Atlanta. Them was his day one nikkas. I bet the more loyal then your nikkas

He did listen to Shariff and his pops. He was trying to get them to listen to him. Like he said, in Atlanta he still black. They couldn’t argue with that shyt. Do you think O Dog would have met them at the school? No. Caine went to the school and met with them. He used to ride with Shariff solo. He definitely listened. Caine was actually very respectable.

Dog, punk ass Chauncey was literally begging to get his ass beat. You think a nikka bout to let you disrespect his shorty like that? fukk that tape. Only mistake Caine made was not killing that nikka. He needed his ass beat.

Who did Caine get killed? Why are we victim blaming? Some emotional ass nikka who was in his feelings went and took the lives of multiple black men in a senseless drive by, and you are blaming the victim? Shameless :hhh: And you conveniently left out the fact Caine died trying to save Anthony’s life. A true hero

My nikka, now I’m starting to question if you watched the movie. That was not Caines baby! That thot was clearly lying. First off, when riding with Shariff after he fukked. Shariff was like I know you strapped up. And Caine was like hell yeah, I ain’t going out like Willy Lump Lump. Then when the thot called, Caine said I had the jimmy on extra tight. She did not dispute this. She just said he was the only one she was with:mjlol: Breh that wasn’t Caines baby. Wasn’t no possible.

That last part about the trannys:beli: Come on man, you just hating now. And before his untimely demise, he was actually headed to Atlanta

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
y'all know good and damn well that Anthony wasn't Pernell son. That nikka father was "Double Burger Wit Cheese".

menace.14.jpg

double-burger-with-cheese-lupe-fiasco-menace-ii-society.png

Pernell knew what in the hell was going on.

@Double Burger With Cheese You got b*stard kids out here in these streets breh? :pachaha:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Anybody heard of the theory that the dude that Caine robbed could have been Anthony’s actual father and not Pernell.

Edit: just read the post above. Me and my drunk ass.

Last edited: