Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he didn't want to raise the baby but still be drama free he could have lied and said he'd take care of it.
He was leaving at the end of the summer anyway. It's fukked up but he could have dipped on her and nobody would have died.
he didnt expect dude to come back and do a drive by on him. When Cain beat dude ass it was one on one.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
he didnt expect dude to come back and do a drive by on him. When Cain beat dude ass it was one on one.
Yeah but that is some dumb shyt in the movies and irl. I have never fought a dude and expected it to be over after that one fight. Some people don't stop, especially if they get beat in front of people. I was always waiting for some dude to sneak me. lol

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yeah but that is some dumb shyt in the movies and irl. I have never fought a dude and expected it to be over after that one fight. Some people don't stop, especially if they get beat in front of people. I was always waiting for some dude to sneak me. lol
Expect the worse but hope for the best
:ufdup:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:patrice: how old was Pernell when he was with Ronnie

Because he knew she liked Caine for a while...but Pernell was at least 16-18 when he knew Caine since he was a kid.

So how long was Ronnie checking out Caine :patrice:

Some quick math...

Anthony was like 5 - 8 years old

Ronnie probably had him at 18, which makes her about 25ish in the movie

Pernell was probably an old head (mid to late 20s) fukking with an 18 year old Ronnie and got her pregnant

So.....Ronnie was 25ish and Caine was 18. That's not unusual in the hood.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Some quick math...

Anthony was like 5 - 8 years old

Ronnie probably had him at 18, which makes her about 25ish in the movie

Pernell was probably an old head (mid to late 20s) fukking with an 18 year old Ronnie and got her pregnant

So.....Ronnie was 25ish and Caine was 18. That's not unusual in the hood.

man as soon as Cain got into Atlanta, he would have dumped Ronnie for bad broads his age with fatties.

nikka he would have been in Atlanta when Freaknik was popping and before all them gay and tranny nikkas came through fukking the city up.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
man as soon as Cain got into Atlanta, he would have dumped Ronnie for bad broads his age with fatties.

nikka he would have been in Atlanta when Freaknik was popping and before all them gay and tranny nikkas came through fukking the city up.

LOL....yea. No way he was settling down at 18. That dream life in Atlanta would've lasted one week.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
QStxJG.gif

:mjlol::laff: