Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you played and liked the first one, this is a no-brainer, especially if your a Zelda fan. Even if you're a bit turned off by the Rhythm game mechanic, it gets surprisingly easy (Once you get used to it) with practice and experience to the point where every death feels like you ebbed when you should have flowed as opposed to you not understanding shyt fully.

Plus the music....is fukkING awesome. They went all out with the Soundtrack and you always go :krs: When you hear a remix from a previous Zelda game done up like that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started playing this earlier. It is difficult at first and I definitely need more hearts. I'm blown away by the soundtrack.

Plus the music....is fukkING awesome. They went all out with the Soundtrack and you always go :krs: When you hear a remix from a previous Zelda game done up like that.

The sound track is good. It's cool to hear some of the remixes but it's not anything stunning.

But then again I have the 5 cd soundtrack for breath of the wild and I listen to the 25 Zelda anniversary soundtrack in my car. And I saw the symphony in 2017.

Maybe there will be more songs as I continue to play. I've completed the map and defeated 2 dungeons. The music is very good but I want more. Right now I haven't heard anything I want to download or keep.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The sound track is good. It's cool to hear some of the remixes but it's not anything stunning.

But then again I have the 5 cd soundtrack for breath of the wild and I listen to the 25 Zelda anniversary soundtrack in my car. And I saw the symphony in 2017.

Maybe there will be more songs as I continue to play. I've completed the map and defeated 2 dungeons. The music is very good but I want more. Right now I haven't heard anything I want to download or keep.
some nikkas never satisfied

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive had the game for about two weeks still haveht touched it and that was my biggest complaint bout BOTW :russ:
You've had cadence of hyrule for 2 weeks?

If you haven't played the first one (I haven't), the only thing I can suggest is

1.Get your hearts up
2. And just like botw, access/clear the map as fast as possible without worrying about advancing the story. Just like in botw when people would go around and activate each tower which then showed the area on the map.
3. If possible play 2player with someone.

I was 2-3 hour's deep and was pretty frustrated. Then I said fukk it and I just went around and opened up the map without focusing on advancing the story and I got hearts along the way and it was night and day.

I'll say it's definitely a keeper and one I'll continue to play over and over, I restarted super Mario rpg about a month ago. I can see myself playing this in the future, that's how much I'm enjoying it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I started a new file and I have every item except 1 bottle (which I'm pretty sure I'll find, I'm pretty sure I've passed it and will grab it while scavenging)

And I can't find the Pegasus anklet. Apparently it makes you do a dash move.

I don't know where the hell it is. I don't need it but don't want to beat the game with out it.

@Return of the Jedi
@jdashmaj
@Address_Unknown
@el_chivo1984

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it :banderas: very good game.

There is a piece of music kakriko windmill I believe...super dope.

Hyrule castle dungeon, final boss is all piff. You're pouring jelly on yourself if your sleeping on this.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
You've had cadence of hyrule for 2 weeks?

If you haven't played the first one (I haven't), the only thing I can suggest is

1.Get your hearts up
2. And just like botw, access/clear the map as fast as possible without worrying about advancing the story. Just like in botw when people would go around and activate each tower which then showed the area on the map.
3. If possible play 2player with someone.

I was 2-3 hour's deep and was pretty frustrated. Then I said fukk it and I just went around and opened up the map without focusing on advancing the story and I got hearts along the way and it was night and day.

I'll say it's definitely a keeper and one I'll continue to play over and over, I restarted super Mario rpg about a month ago. I can see myself playing this in the future, that's how much I'm enjoying it.

I swear I don't know why they haven't released a remastered Super Mario RPG and announce Super Mario RPG 2... literally so much potential

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I don't know why they haven't released a remastered Super Mario RPG and announce Super Mario RPG 2... literally so much potential

Before I'd say licensing. But now with so many re releases and such between square enix or whatever and Nintendo I don't understand how they couldn't come to an agreement.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Before I'd say licensing. But now with so many re releases and such between square enix or whatever and Nintendo I don't understand how they couldn't come to an agreement.
Was my first thought too...

But with Square and Nintendo back in bed together... should seem like an easy decision honestly.

shyt... I still play my Final Fantasy 4, Link to the past, Super Mario RPG, and other games probably once a year and still remember everything in all of them... I loved my childhood :mjcry: