Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have it. Played about 5 mins. Seems cool, just gotta get used to moving on beat.

Bout to play now.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put it on fixed beat I couldn’t get used to moving with the beat. The game is hard heck either way :damn:
Its frustratingly difficult.

It's not hard by any means. It's just somewhat cumbersome. I'm going to keep playing to see if I can get it down. I had to turn it off about about an hr.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you like Zelda and dungeons you better cop this game.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game has a learning curve (very punishing first hour for me). Buying the spear in the shop and equipping it helps a LOT. Don't need fixed beat mode.

On the 3rd dungeon now. Love the graphics & soundtrack. Definitely the best Zelda spinoff ever.

I was like :francis: for the first two hours.

Then I realized the difficultly and somewhat grinding nature until you get more hearts it was night and day. I'm :ohlawd: about the game now.

Are there other Zelda spinoffs?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4 Swords and Hyrule Warriors are spinoffs I think.

Ohhh, I got about 4 swords..scratch what I previously said, THAT's the best spinoff.

There's also Links Crossbow Training, Triforce Heroes, the trash CD-i games...I'm probably forgetting some as well.
I guess I wouldn't consider any of these spin offs. They are the legend of the Zelda.

Crypt of the necrodancer is its own games. This new version features link and Zelda thus making it a spinoff.

The original version of Crypt of the necromancer was like $5 on eshop