Cacs putting they feet on the seat below them in the movie theater unappreciation

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i hate people in general making a scene in a movie theater period

I remember sitting in a theater watching titanic and at the end white folks was crying in the theater..:what:

I remember watching american gangster in the theater and training day and N!ggas talking all loud saying all kind of sh!t " shoot that cop, look at this dumb azz niqqa, etc, etc " :snoop:

i start going to matinees to avoid the bullshyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black people make the movie more entertaining.

I remember seeing that stupid ass "horror" film Robert Deniro did in like 2005 (can't remember the name) in a Hampton VA theater and that movie was aided by the customers ad libs. Same with when I saw Obsessed in Cleveland. And the reaction from when Craig Mack came on the screen in Notorious had everybody like :scusthov::heh::heh::heh:
They can make a movie more entertaining, notorious was definitely one but I saw the last fast and the furious and the black brawds were literally screaming at the screen whenever Tyreese had a scene and they would laugh hysterically at every line he said, shyt was mad annoying :heh:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Alamo Drafthouse :salute:

Their zero tolerance policies on Phones/Talking/Kids in the theater are :wow:

None of the aforementioned problems

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I've never forget the night Notorious dropped. Niccas was wylin the fukk out in the theater. I knew it was gonna be something considering mad cops where there.

The nicca next to me was talking on his cell for like 10 minutes. To his mom! I'm thinking, he cant just text her and wait until after the movie :comeon:

Then a couple niccas was drunk in front of me screamin out "pass the bottle, pass the bottle". On of the cops came in and he screamed out really loud "OH shyt, IT'S THE COPS! SQUALAY!!!" :deadmanny:

Then another nicca started dancing like crazy when Hypnotize started playing. I a minute after the song stopped playing... he's still dancing :lolbron:

Then when Biggie got shot, people were crying talking about "Oh no Biggie's dead, I can't believe he got shot" Like how you gonna came see a movie with Biggie and not expect them to show him getting shot :aicmon:

:laff::laff::laff:

Whole post is hilarious but the bolded has me in tears

I remember i saw some tupac documentarty/movie..and when tupac said "a n!gger is a black man hangin by a rope from a tree...n!ggas...is a black man wit a gold chain hangin at the club..."

I never seen so many finger gunshots go off at one time. N!ggas stood up amd started yellin "brrrap" and basically wildin the fuk out...(i aint gonna lie, i was in the mix too :lolbron:) whole place went nuts

All the white folks in there were like :hamster:

:laff:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I've never forget the night Notorious dropped. Niccas was wylin the fukk out in the theater. I knew it was gonna be something considering mad cops where there.

The nicca next to me was talking on his cell for like 10 minutes. To his mom! I'm thinking, he cant just text her and wait until after the movie :comeon:

Then a couple niccas was drunk in front of me screamin out "pass the bottle, pass the bottle". On of the cops came in and he screamed out really loud "OH shyt, IT'S THE COPS! SQUALAY!!!" :deadmanny:

Then another nicca started dancing like crazy when Hypnotize started playing. I a minute after the song stopped playing... he's still dancing :lolbron:

Then when Biggie got shot, people were crying talking about "Oh no Biggie's dead, I can't believe he got shot" Like how you gonna came see a movie with Biggie and not expect them to show him getting shot :aicmon:

That sounds fun as fucc. You got two shows for the price of one.:cheers:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I try to bring a hoody to the theater if I can remember. It bugs me out thinking how many people's dirty greasy ass hair have been on the seats. They don't clean em either.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

LOL, they were clearly just :troll: though. I remember people doing that shyt when I saw Notorious too. LOL @ when he got shot somebody screamed out "I wonder if he dies!!!!"