Cacs putting they feet on the seat below them in the movie theater unappreciation

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:ld: Why do yall do this shyt? Everytime I go to the movies I see white people with their dirty lil legs and shoes hanging over the seat below them. Have some respect guys, jeez/

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nyggaz be doin that shyt too tho :manny: And nyggaz are known to be mad loud in that bytch too. I went to see Django unchained and at the end of the movie nyggaz stood up and applauded to the screen :snoop:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Nyggaz be doin that shyt too tho :manny: And nyggaz are known to be mad loud in that bytch too. I went to see Django unchained and at the end of the movie nyggaz stood up and applauded to the screen :snoop:

Whats wrong with that tho :blessed:

Cmon breh stop judgin let my nikkas live damn

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

You really do hate black people don't you? :ld:

You have a brother in arms.
RVyP9.gif

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

Black people make the movie more entertaining.

I remember seeing that stupid ass "horror" film Robert Deniro did in like 2005 (can't remember the name) in a Hampton VA theater and that movie was aided by the customers ad libs. Same with when I saw Obsessed in Cleveland. And the reaction from when Craig Mack came on the screen in Notorious had everybody like :scusthov::heh::heh::heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

did you expect anything else?

Hell, they even played Tupac during his CAC killing rampage of revenge.

It's the greatest movie ever. right.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Last time I went to the movies, some lil aintshytbytch sat right next to me kept playing some bullshytt game on her cell phone.

Me: "Excuse me. The light from your cell phone is extremely bright and distracting. Could you please put it away?"

aintshytbytch: "Do you pay for my service?!? No? Well leave me the fucc alone."

The lil hoe's fat mama just glaring at me.

Me: "Can you please control yo chyle?"
Fat mama: "Fucc you, mudda fuqqa!"

Within five minutes, an usher came in and asked the lil gremlin-bytch to leave.
Turns out some white folks behind me snitched on the disrespectful canker spreaders.

The moral of the story is that people are people.....good and otherwise.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I've never forget the night Notorious dropped. Niccas was wylin the fukk out in the theater. I knew it was gonna be something considering mad cops where there.

The nicca next to me was talking on his cell for like 10 minutes. To his mom! I'm thinking, he cant just text her and wait until after the movie :comeon:

Then a couple niccas was drunk in front of me screamin out "pass the bottle, pass the bottle". On of the cops came in and he screamed out really loud "OH shyt, IT'S THE COPS! SQUALAY!!!" :deadmanny:

Then another nicca started dancing like crazy when Hypnotize started playing. I a minute after the song stopped playing... he's still dancing :lolbron:

Then when Biggie got shot, people were crying talking about "Oh no Biggie's dead, I can't believe he got shot" Like how you gonna came see a movie with Biggie and not expect them to show him getting shot :aicmon: