Cacs being demonic. Baby with 3 parents is born

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this sounds so crazy i kinda want to see what happens in an experiment kind of way
like if we could just do a digital simulation and not real life it would be cool to see
is that baby going to be mentally off? are we only meant to have 2 parents having more creates some sort of monster?
I guess we'll see
They did several times same results everytime

They found that chickens didn't do this they kept having chickens but remember chickens have been genetically engineered thousands of years ago to lay eggs daily.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
If you feel that way you should not be going to doctors for any procedures

And this is yet another science is white people shyt thread. For all we know it was some Indians and Chinese doctors. :heh:
:russ: It’s a song lyric. Y’all nikkas heated over a Travis Scott bar?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ: It’s a song lyric. Y’all nikkas heated over a Travis Scott bar?
I know the lyric. Sometimes people express themselves by quoting others. There was no way to know if you were letting it speak for you or using it as a joke.

However there's a lot of anti science people on the coli. Who fear research and advancement

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t China get blasted to bits by the scientific community for doing this a few years ago because of the ethics, now the West does it and it’s a medical miracle?

Edit: it was a Chinese doctor with a couple from Jordan a New York fertility clinic with procedure done in Mexico, article is from 2017 below.

Genetic details of controversial 'three-parent baby' revealed - Nature

there was also a chinese researcher that edited the dna make-up of some babies to add "resistance to HIV" - and he was sentenced to prison:

Daps
Sounds like a storyline I saw once on a soap opera.. Chick got pregnant with twins but the twins didn't have the same dad lol.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The most hilarious comments about shyt like this is the:

"Their playing god!!!!!!!!!!!" :mjlol:

Playing what god???????:dead:

And the same people who say it will beg science to treat their medical issues! :dead:

Quit playing god and let him kill you with that cold and put that medicine down you fukking hypocrite!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A woman's whoredom has no bounds lol.
It's amazing the backstops that human nature provides women want handsome gang but also need rich gang.

Men have millions more sperm cells than that could ever need so it creates a massive sex drive so that even ugly gang women will be staright for the stroke.

Like I said I listen to a lot of babble. on the Cocktales podcast one of the hosts who admitted to having had to go see the doctor because her Stankbox stankboxed said nikkas will fukk a stank cooch.

All that being said this is just high tech versions of what Humans have done since the beginning of time. Even dudes with the smallest mircopenises are super hung compared to any other animal. Big dikks (pause) was sex selected by females there's absolutely no gentic reason for a big dikk.

Same thing for a clitoris (again something that only humans seem to have) the only reason it exists is to make sex pleasurable for women.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The baby has like .1% dna from someone else due to an inherited disease that they wiped out from the other womans dna. I too thought demon time but i read the article…
Yeah it doesn't seem that bad but the designer babies shyt and the massive lack of genetic variety that will take place as this becomes more common is the main issue. No one cares about one random couple but several times it's been shown that semen donors have hundreds of babies.

but even that has been predicted several times:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yeah it doesn't seem that bad but the designer babies shyt and the massive lack of genetic variety that will take place as this becomes more common is the main issue. No one cares about one random couple but several times it's been shown that semen donors have hundreds of babies.

but even that has been predicted several times:

I agree 100% im just responding to the obvious lack of reading being done in this thread. Talking about everything but the article.

Reality is they saved the kids life by taking out an inherited disease the mother would have passed on. The baby is 99.8% the 2 parents with just the defected dna taken out.

I agree it has far reaching implications and designer babies will soon be in but any man worth his salt will not go for such things id hope. The future is here

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree 100% im just responding to the obvious lack of reading being done in this thread. Talking about everything but the article.

Reality is they saved the kids life by taking out an inherited disease the mother would have passed on. The baby is 99.8% the 2 parents with just the defected dna taken out.

I agree it has far reaching implications and designer babies will soon be in but any man worth his salt will not go for such things id hope. The future is here
Think Men are inherently Rational brehs. Most Men aren't worth their salt and they know it.

If women were smart they'd realize only a narcisstic problematic a$$hole would donate sperm. We talk about the women who pay for IVF treatments no one talks about the wierdos with Genghis Khan ideations.

I mean just look at the Turkish rulers and what happened to the kids in those harems....

I mean even the eunuchs were fukking.