Cacs Are Trying Hard To Make Pickleball Pop Off

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i suspect this is like how i used to see badminton it is indeed swagless but it greatly improves your agility and reaction time. pickle ball must be the next iteration?
Oh, Badminton is still a thing, every Saturday and Sunday at the Y, from 10am-2pm, and there are so many fukking Indians, and the way they stretch before, off game, and after, is fukking hilarious. It’s a bunch of Indian guys, and a couple of cute Asian girls, and old Asian guys, lol I feel so bad for the Asian girls, well any girls, around Indian guys, smh, genuinely creepy asf, sometimes they come up to the track when they are not playing and get in my fukking way when I’m running, because they just walk grouped up, probably talking about how they want to fukk anything that they see 🤮 I literally just shake my fukking head at them because they have no self awareness that they harass women. The best part is when all the kids come to play basketball, they just stand around and clown them until they take the nets down

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
shyt already popped off. Repurposing basketball courts and indoor soccer fields and shyt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
they play this shyt at all of the fire stations in a nearby local area. it's popular for some reason, but i can't say i give a fuk about it :yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sista was showing out

:mjlol: those are A+ graphics, they're pushing this lame shyt hard. This is going to be one of those sports rich people make up so their kids can dominate for a couple years, maybe even make an olympic sport, before everyone gets access.

For real, either play tennis or ping pong

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Natural progression. Expect every pro sport to get the same treatment: a watered down version where people want to be active, but don't want to work as hard nor risk injuries as much, have a competitive mindset behind it, but not have it all be as stuffy as a golf club for members only(that part comes later). The easiest example is kickball...and yes, they are dead serious about these things. There are kickball leagues and tournaments.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do they HAVE to dress like they are real tennis players? :mjlol:
Goofy “sport”

They should wear these instead

IMG-2289.jpg