417453.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This nikka always mix in lies lol, where did I push for trump in 2016? Quote my post.

Sorry, you were a committed "both sides, don't vote" poster until you saw what a great job Trump was doing. :mjlol:

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why aren't you promoting Trump 2024 as openly as you pushed Trump 2016 and Trump 2020? Voter fatigue?

This nikka always mix in lies lol, where did I push for trump in 2016? Quote my post.

Sorry, you were a committed "both sides, don't vote" poster until you saw what a great job Trump was doing. :mjlol:

You said in 2016 I was pushed for Trump, which is a lie and like I said before where did I push for trump in 2016? Quote my post from 2016